The whole world knows that Bruges is the place to be when it comes to Beethoven-performances on period instruments. Anima Eterna Brugge – one of the city’s most passionate music ambassadors – is a reference for this repertoire. In this new concert program, the orchestra offers a taste of the 5th symphony as well as two monumental vocal-instrumental oeuvres: the jubilant Chorfantasie and the mass in C, a work written for the illustrious Esterházy-family.
Beethoven at his most eloquent, Anima at its best: a must-hear for classical connoisseurs.
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 – 1827) – Choral Fantasy for Piano, choir and orchestra in C minor op.80 (1808)
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Symphony No. 5 in c (1805-1808)
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Mass in C Major op. 86 (1807)
- Jos van Immerseel – Conductor
- Johanna Winkel – Soprano
- Marianne Beate-Kielland – Mezzo
- Yves Saelens – Tenor
- Stephan MacLeod – Baritone
- Ayako Ito – Pianoforte
- Dresdner Kammerchor
|06-09-'20||18:00||Konzert Theatre Coesfeld||Tickets|