The following concerts are cancelled:
Concertgebouw Brugge, Beethoven Vigorously Vocal, 8 April 2020
Konzert Theatre Coesfeld, Beethoven Vigorously Vocal, 22 April 2020 (Please visit www.konzerttheatercoesfeld.de for more information)
Thank you for your understanding.
Take care of yourself and others. We hope to seen you in the concert hall soon!
The whole world knows that Bruges is the place to be when it comes to Beethoven-performances on period instruments. Anima Eterna Brugge – one of the city’s most passionate music ambassadors – is a reference for this repertoire. In this new concert program, the orchestra offers a taste of the 7th symphony – the favorite of Beethoven’s contemporaries – as well as two monumental vocal-instrumental oeuvres: the jubilant Chorfantasie and the mass in C, a work written for the illustrious Esterházy-family.
Beethoven at his most eloquent, Anima at its best: a must-hear for classical connoisseurs.
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 – 1827) – Choral Fantasy for Piano, choir and orchestra in C minor op.80 (1808)
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Symphony No. 7 in A Major op. 92 (1812)
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Mass in C Major op. 86 (1807)
- Jos van Immerseel – Conductor
- Yeree Suh – Soprano
- Marianne Beate-Kielland – Mezzo
- Yves Saelens – Tenor
- Stephan MacLeod – Baritone
- Ayako Ito – Pianoforte
- Dresdner Kammerchor
|18-04-'20 premiere||20:00||##cancelled## Concertgebouw Brugge||Tickets|
|22-04-'20||19:30||##cancelled## Konzert Theatre Coesfeld||Tickets|
|26-04-'20||15:00||Opéra de Dijon (l'Auditorium)||Tickets|